- Lead the client / stakeholders in usergroup workshops during the information gathering process.
- Develop considered and rational strategy to inform the design team and distill clients objectives into reports, workshops and strategies.
- Deliver projects according to Büro North’s Quality Assurance (QA) guidelines.
- Manage the delivery of Büro North projects to meet the defined creative, strategic and financial goals of the client and Büro North, as documented in the PQP.
- Liaising with the Practice Manager to ensure satisfactory resourcing of a project, including the need for training where necessary.
- Negotiating design solutions with clients, management, sales and production staff.
- Determining the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders.
- formulating design concepts for the subject to be communicated.
- Undertaking research and analysing functional communication requirements.
- Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts.
- Detailing and documenting the selected design for production.
- Selecting, specifying and/or recommending functional and aesthetic materials and media for publication.
Key Performance indicators:
Successful delivery of strategies that;
– Set clear objectives for projects – Define issues using logical analysis – Provide specific strategic direction – Align with contracted scopes – Maintain high level of engagement and communication with the team, management and the client – Ensure projects stay closely aligned with Büro North values and vision; – Accurate and timely delivery to management of project reporting. – Ability to successfully manage project team and promote team work and respect amongst Buro North staff.